A History of TCM
A History of TCM: The Thomas Cooper Memorial Church, Lincoln (c. 1695–2015) This recently published 160 page book, begun by the late Colin Wood, was compiled and edited by Clive Birks, and is the result of almost a year’s research. It includes:
- a brief historical overview of the Protestant Reformation in Europe and England, in particular in the Lincoln area;
- information about early Baptists in Lincoln (c. 1626);
- details of the history of the Thomas Cooper Memorial Baptist Church (TCM), from the first General Baptist Church to the present day, including pastors, significant work, witness, changes and events over the years;
- background to Thomas Cooper;
- many photographs, and much more.
Available from TCM – cost £5 (profits to TCM)