COVID 19 Procedure
Procedure for services at TCM from October 4 th 2020
Please read the following regarding procedures connected with our services:
- Please stay at home if you feel unwell or have any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Please use the toilet & wash hands before leaving home – we would like to discourage use of the church toilets, to avoid inability to social distance.
- Please bring your own Bibles, water, tissues etc as required.
- We would encourage you to use online facilities on the website for giving to God’s work at TCM, but there will be the opportunity for cash giving at front and back entrances.
- Depending on when people arrive, you may need to form a 2m socially-distanced queue outside the building and down Chaplin Street. Please do not form groups mixing households.
- Please use the main entrance only (unless you are stewarding/setting up etc)
- Please arrive in good time from 10.10 am to 10.20 if possible to allow for measured entry, and wait for the stewards to call you in.
- As you enter the building you will need to sign in. Please do this using the QR code reader on your phone (where possible).
- Please keep to 2m distance at all times.
- Please wear a face covering unless you have an exemption or you are a child under 11.
- Please keep your voice at a normal speaking level.
- Please follow the stewards & directions to the one-way system and seating (see the route map supplied).
- Please keep your child(ren) with you at all times during the service and when inside the building.
- Please note that the congregation will not be singing.
- After the service, please stay in your seats until directed by stewards/from the platform when to leave and which exit to use.
- Please exit quickly, and go home directly without congregating and mingling inside or outside the building.
Thank you for your patience as we seek to meet together safely and to follow the guidelines that apply at each stage.